Recommend me a few Metal/Rock remixes

cromar

Must pimp out the only mix I have on the site right now:

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01657/

Also, The Protomen have some really good stuff, rock opera style.

Yes, I have this track on my primary playlist, which means I listen to it all night at work. Please keep making songs like this! It's fantastic. Great choice of game too, a clever little overlooked gem.

Also, re: the Powerglove/Armcannon drama going on: I can't speak for their live performances, but after listening to a bunch of Powerglove tracks, I can say that they are a great band, but Armcannon is just better. I could go into more details but I don't think it's necessary.

Instead, let's debate whether Game Over or Armcannon have the better Zelda medley! (My vote: Game Over)

Yes, I have this track on my primary playlist, which means I listen to it all night at work. Please keep making songs like this! It's fantastic. Great choice of game too, a clever little overlooked gem.

Also, re: the Powerglove/Armcannon drama going on: I can't speak for their live performances, but after listening to a bunch of Powerglove tracks, I can say that they are a great band, but Armcannon is just better. I could go into more details but I don't think it's necessary.

Instead, let's debate whether Game Over or Armcannon have the better Zelda medley! (My vote: Game Over)

Neither of them.