Chrono Trigger 'Title Screen'

ellywu2

Ah, the demo screen after the title... I was a little confused at first (The title screen is only like 10 seconds long, and has a clock for the first quarter of it :P). I liked it, although it seems a little uncoordinated, atm. Also, the mastering is crap, but your knew that already :tomatoface:.

Sort of short to get a feel of how the flow of it all is, but I like how you started it - Strings + Electronics + Chiptunes = Awesome.

I'm a math teacher, by the way - I can assure you that is correct :).

Just noise? Does she have too much ear wax crammed in her ears? This is good man. And the update is Coolness x 1000 squared. Mmm...groove. FINISH THIS, or else I will shoot you >: P

Agree 100%.

And it's definately getting better. -bounceinchair.-

(Thumbs up for the random mario coin noises for the sheer win factor.)

Hell.. Pretty much anything that has this much Groove, AND Chiptunes blended in well like this is pretty much pure epic.

ALL HAIL THE LINK'S ABILITY TO GO ON REPEAT BY ITSELF.

• 3 weeks later...

I really dig this so far. I think it's a really fun, fresh take on one of the most classic RPG themes of all time and I think the groove is great and your choice of sounds is pretty killer. I'd love to hear a finished version of this.

I personally don't hear what the problem with the mastering is, but maybe I'm just out of the loop on that sort of stuff.

This is a pretty good remix, to me anyway, but the thing that i sort of didn't like is the pause in middle of the song, at first i thought the song ended lol. This sounds like something a dj would play at a club or something very nice!! Wish i could do something like this, i'm new to remixing :(

YES :grin:

Is this the judges panel? Did I did it right???

Anway, damn slick. The ending needs work, but again, the mix is pretty sick. Definitely OCR worthy imo. Just try to bring the sound out more in post production, make it sound fuller/louder?

Little dry, like someone else was saying. I think the problem might be that lows are not low enough to making the fat beats.

Add another octave down on the bass = penultimate?

Nice work, dude...

Hahahaha... I just heard the Mario coin that everyone's mentioned. Nice touch - I seriously didn't hear them before. By the way, you need more of the sliced female voice in this (like the one at 0:56) - it is sexy.

I think I hear some over compression at ~2:28 with the drums, but I can't be absolutely sure (it's very minimal, if it's there at all). My god, it's all like a sweet, sweet euphony of Electronic & Orchestra sex. Chiptune walks in and finds out about Electronic's infidelity and, instead of repremading, it joins in to create an orgy like no other known to man. You know what I'm talkin' about, here.

If this doesn't get direct posted, I don't know what would.