Put your hands together for your new judge...

Palpable

Woa, so does that make you 'The Wizard' of the judges? If so, you'd be even more awesome than you are now :<.

I lol'd at the prizes for that thing...

The top winner in each age category took home a $10,000 US Savings Bond, a new 1990 Geo Metro Convertible, a 40" rear-projection TV, and a trophy.

The other stuff isn't bad at all, but seriously - a Geo? Nintendo certainly has it's perks, but choice in cars isn't one of them.

Woa, so does that make you 'The Wizard' of the judges? If so, you'd be even more awesome than you are now :<.

I lol'd at the prizes for that thing...

The other stuff isn't bad at all, but seriously - a Geo? Nintendo certainly has it's perks, but choice in cars isn't one of them.

Hey, free car. If you didn't like it, you could sell it and wouldn't lose any money out of the deal.

• 4 weeks later...

You wanted to be a Nintendo Wizard eh? Well, it takes more than just saying. Take OA for example. Ever since he was a young boy, he played the nintendo. From Soho down to Brighton, he probably played it all. I ain't seen no-one like him in any amusement hall. That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean Nintendo.

He's a Nintendo Wizard, there's got to be a twist.

A Nintendo Wizard, he's got such a supple wrist...

What's up with the panel anyway? Barely anything has happened in the last month or so.

What would be awesome is if you (the panel, not just you, OA) would finish voting on all the 17 mixes still in the queue, emptying the list completely, then refill the queue with ALL the mixes subbed since April 5. It'll be an impressively, depressingly long list, I'm sure.

I don't see how that would really solve anything, Oinkness - all that would happen is that the 'TO BE JUDGED' section would be ridiculously huge. They'd still need to judge them one by one, so the process would still take time. All the autoposting would accomplish is making a mess out of the judging forums.

Well shit - it makes me rather upset for submitting only a few days after April 5th, lol. Ah well, at least I know why the panel is stalling, atm - you guys were on fire for the first week or two you were initiated into the judging position, so hopefully that pace can continue when LT get's situated better :).

There's a few new additions to the queue i haven't gotten to (i'll hit them all tonight), but most of them are some brutal splits (4Y/4N for one).

Right now things are a little slow because the Illustrious Mr. Tamer is getting situated with his great new job, and he controls the flow into the queue.

Ok, seriously you guys. I still don't get it.

Why is LT the ONLY one to have access to that inbox?!?

at LEAST give the password and account to 2 other trustees.

it's NOT much work, it DOESN'T take time and you DON'T need multiple inboxes... i can't see anything that would make this a bad idea! please inform me why it is a bad idea and why, say zircon and one more can't do it as well?

and EDIT:

lol that 4y/4n track has to be mine ^^ i suck the worst *rofl*

Ok, seriously you guys. I still don't get it.

Why is LT the ONLY one to have access to that inbox?!?

at LEAST give the password and account to 2 other trustees.

it's NOT much work, it DOESN'T take time and you DON'T need multiple inboxes... i can't see anything that would make this a bad idea! please inform me why it is a bad idea and why, say zircon and one more can't do it as well?

and EDIT:

lol that 4y/4n track has to be mine ^^ i suck the worst *rofl*

No one else is particularly active enough to do the inbox except Palpable, and he'll be taking over some inbox stuff as well next week, which we've already been planning to do.

Then, profit.