Celldweller

The Derrit

I'm sure there are many of you who already know what Celldweller is, but for those of you who don't, you should. He makes orchestral-electro-heavy rock music, much like top grade action movie music. In fact each song on his entire first album was licensed in seperate movies; you've heard his work in multiple trailers, including the Doom movie with the Rock. That sucked.

Anyways, I just realized he had a second album out, and its freaking awesome. Its called Soundtrack for the Voices in my Head Vol. 1. I figure someone in this community doing freelance or even serious game work might see this and be like "this is what we're looking for," but if not just enjoy his music.

Discuss.

well, there was the 'beta cessions' and a few other special releases, but afaik most of klayton's exposure has been in licensing his songs to every movie of the past decade and re-remixing his own songs. tbh i was a bit more fond of his older project "circle of dust" but that might just be nostalgia talking. i'll give this new one a shot though, thanks derrit.