New MP3 original/demo: "Hillside" (RPG/Celtic)

mv

Hello all! I'm really excited to share a new demo with you, called "Hillside", which is a celtic-flavored RPG track, it was composed & produced by yours truly in several days, and I got the help of a live violinist on this one called Jason "Midee" Zaffary, who is popular for some awesome remixes alongside mister Prozax.

The MP3 of this will be available on my brand new website later, which I hope will be released this month (I am so extremely busy that it is hard to finish even though I have the design from my web designer). I am particularly happy with this one and I hope that you will like it, I would love to hear your comments.

http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/sounds/Xavier_Dang/hillside

The track is on the Kongregate website, and it is free for anyone to listen. However, if you could gently take the time to register and rate it (possibly 5 stars, but that is up to you;), I would definitely appreciate it as I am also engaged in a music contest organized by them, the registering process is fast, it is a spam-free website and all e-mail notifications can be turned off in the account settings. It is also a popular nest of incredibly fun free flash games, so do not hesitate if you like those.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully listening, commenting or rating :)

With love,

Xavier

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man :)

You probably can't play it because you don't use the latest flash player or have installed Flash CS meanwhile. It will be available as a download on my website soon, I just keep them non-downloadable for now so that people will visit the site once it's up ;D I just have to fix technical details on it before it goes live though (hopefully before August) :(

If you have Facebook, you can listen to it on my fan page over at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-mv-Dang/95099072731

Hope you're doing good! Thanks for the interest :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...