F-Zero GX 'Big Blue'

ellywu2

I like it... except the voice clip. The first one wasn't a problem for me, but the other ones started getting on my nerves. Well, they don't disturb the music much so it's only against my personal preference, not my sense of what works.

Nice production, nice progression, source is there... but I wanna hear a really rude lead come in somewhere. This has the potential to be awesome, I'm already feeling it. Make it awesome. :D

Yeah. That repeating voice thing doesn't have to be throughout the whole mix. I know what you were trying to go for with that, the whole crystal method sound, but its a little too much i think for a video game remix. If you like it though, by all means keep it cause its not terrible.

I agree with Rozo about adding a rude, loud sort of lead. Maybe add the lead after what you already have as a sort of solo section followed by a nice breakdown. Otherwise the production seems to be spot on and perfect so far. The drum beat kicks nicely and i can hear the source in there as well.

Of course i assume that you intend to make it a lot longer as well. A good start so far.