Eerie Piano Piece

This is a short (2:35) piano piece that's kind of twilight zone interlude. I was going more for strange textures. Let me know if my piano composition is painfully noobish. I want to know if the composition, outside of being eerie, makes the listener feel uncomfortable or cringe, because I'm not going for that. I'm kind of happy with it as is, short and sweet, but it always helps to hear what people have to say.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y0gommmzogk

Many thanks for any listeners and feedback : )

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo very eerie! I thought this was very beautiful (I know that's not exactly what you were going for but I see beauty in all piano music.)

I liked the structure of the piece, although I was waiting for some short bass melodies or arpeggios...it works fine without them though.

Although this was very eerie, something about those few extended chords both major and minor drew a beautiful scenery but viewed as if from inside a cage or as if it was out of reach.

I like it!

Really nice - I actually downloaded it so I could listen to it now and again. It had a really strong presence/image I felt - and yes, it made you feel a little uncomfortable. It's interesting because recently I've been trying to make a similar piece. My only thing was that it got a tiny bit repetitive at the end, but I still enjoyed it very much.