MAGFest 8

Broken

I will be opening my house for the cheapos that can't afford hotels. I need a conformation WELL in advance so I can prepare my house. Any regulars are welcome. I will be hosting a LAN party and cookout for all.

Wow, this offer seems right up my alley. I will sleep in your basement or backyard or whatever if its cheap enough. I have plenty of money for the entry fee, but if I can save on hotel fair, that would be excellent. I don't know if you'd consider me a regular though. My only problem right now is transportation, but there has to be someone who is coming from Roanoke or from further south that has some room.

If all else fails I'll just ask a family member to drive me up.

I'd really like to go, but I have a feeling that I'm going to run into the same problems I had last year...

Really? Again? Cmon, man! You need to experience the remixer spooning we've all come to expect at MAG.

I'll be driving from Rhode Island through NYC. I am already picking up Jewbei and I might be picking up Level 99 in Baltimore as well. So I got 2 free spots in my car if anyone needs em.

Who said I wanted to share a car with Jewbei, Avaris? You know I discriminate against everyone but you, Prophet, and OA....maybe AudioFidelity because he knows his wines.

Actually, that sounds pretty good in terms of a carpool, if we can possibly get those other two seats filled. What we did last year was meet up at my place and leave stuff/cars behind before the trip. I live 20/30 minutes from BWI so, if we get one or two more interested in carpooling that would fly in and out, I could probably pick them up. Just have to plan this pretty far in advance for requesting off from work. I'm assuming our hotel room will be the same as last year, unless Prophet and OA want more privacy...

I don't have a job yet so I don't know if I'll be able to come for the whole thing, but I'll be there for the first few days if I can!

Psssst. Xenotone people. Are we going to try to put anything together? There's definitely still time. :-)

Edit: I should also probably mention that I am leaving from Pittsburgh, most likely with Cerrax, Rob (his roommate) and perhaps a couple of other people. I'm not sure yet, but there's a possibility that there will be room in the car.

If anyone's coming through BWI I can probably give a ride to one person, although I'll also probably be heading down a day+ early.

My room this year will probably be a staff thing, since we've got a lot of things to do with video and having a room as a "secondary HQ" is probably ideal. I'm still figuring out my plans so it'll probably be a month or so before I know exactly what I'm doing.