MAGFest 8

Broken

I might be able to this year. I'll have to check a couple of things, mainly my finances for my studies (senior year w00t).

I'd like to find a cheaper but still relatively fast way of going there. The plane was quick but still costed around 580$ after I registered early. Taking a train seemed like an interesting alternative, but I can't find any info. And once again I doubt there's anyone driving all the way there from Québec :(

Would you believe that it's cheaper to fly from Stockholm to Washington than it is from St John's to Washington?

Of course it is! It's also cheaper to fly from Qc to Florida than it is to fly to BC. And then they wonder why Canadians don't take the plane so often...

Edit: Air Canada Jazz is proly the cheapest deal you can find to fly from Canada. Try looking into it if you can only fly to there. Fuck the bus, it'd take me 26h straight from Quebec City (no stops)

Edit2: 930$ all-around trip price, much more costy than I recall

So there are apparently cheap train all-around trips for 75-100$ just from Qc to NY (around 8-10h long), but the Amtrak site can't give me the price for a trip all the way to VA. If it's really this cheap then I'd be able to not only head there, but spend about a week over to make the trip worth it. Will anyone be there the 30th or the morning of the 31st?

So, me and AeroZ are planning on exactly how long to stay. We could arrive a few days before MAG and travel out a few days after BUT we need places to stay.

Who's up for housing two awesome Swedes one or more days around MAGFest and in that general area? We're PROBABLY flying in/out from Dulles sooo cute people with cars and a lot of kindness are obviously something we're looking for.

WHO WANTS TO HOUSE THE SWEDISH INVASION?

So, me and AeroZ are planning on exactly how long to stay. We could arrive a few days before MAG and travel out a few days after BUT we need places to stay.

Who's up for housing two awesome Swedes one or more days around MAGFest and in that general area? We're PROBABLY flying in/out from Dulles sooo cute people with cars and a lot of kindness are obviously something we're looking for.

There is a CHANCE i could host you two after mag. I don't know how long I'm going to be down there for, but you all could hang out in my apartment in Baltimore. Let's see who else is around then too, but that could work.

Also I don't have a car so :<<<<

So there are apparently cheap train all-around trips for 75-100$ just from Qc to NY (around 8-10h long), but the Amtrak site can't give me the price for a trip all the way to VA. If it's really this cheap then I'd be able to not only head there, but spend about a week over to make the trip worth it. Will anyone be there the 30th or the morning of the 31st?

It's around $300 USD

i know level 99 hasn't seen it yet, but he'll flip a shit when he does. i'm sure he'd house you, and he only lives an hour or two from the con site. aeroz knows level 99 very personally, if you know what i mean.

Only if I get a chocolate with that <3

Deal!

i know level 99 hasn't seen it yet, but he'll flip a shit when he does. i'm sure he'd house you, and he only lives an hour or two from the con site. aeroz knows level 99 very personally, if you know what i mean.

It's always preferable if AeroZ is the one that has to do the sex to get a room for once. Good info!

it may not be this magfest, anso, but if you and aeroz ever land at my pad, i SWEAR TO GOD i will download a recipe, buy the ingredients, and COOK YOU SWEDISH MEATBALLS.

I will taste them, spit them out and throw them in your face out of love.