MAGFest 8

Broken

Hiiiiii everyone!! You know what is great¿ Aside from not having a question mark, internet, phone, or any explanation as to why I don't have any of the above, using my home for Magfest!! It looks like Captain "D-Lux" Yahoo and his gal pal will be gracing my house. If you want to among those prestigeous ranks, please send me a PM. I can offer airport pickups and such for all cheapos out there. I am looking at you Dyne.

I edited the first post to put general locations and stuff for car pooling purposes, as well as a definite list. Added a carpooling request section & rooming arrangements section too.

i'm pretty adamant about going this time around, but no guarantees at the moment

Aw man, just realized you live almost literally on the way from our route from Champaign, IL. :(

Awwwwwww.... Andy what happend to you d00d? You used to be cool. But you changed man. If your plans fall through, you are still welcomed to attend my Magfest LAN party. I still gpt my bromance for ya d00d.

Much man love to you too. I'll definitely try to make it to the LAN of course, I'll just have to lug my huge Dell XPS with me :D Main factor though is my wife is coming with me, and I didn't want to be a huge burden on you space wise, cause I know you'll have quite a few people there. And I guess it would be better for people who are harder up for cash than I to get a room.

Point of this is, get your ass some internet so we can TF2 :D

P.S. Guitar Hero 2 yo, send send.

P.P.S I always wanted to sign something P.P.S.

I edited the first post to put general locations and stuff for car pooling purposes, as well as a definite list. Added a carpooling request section & rooming arrangements section too.

Aw man, just realized you live almost literally on the way from our route from Champaign, IL. :(

are you implying that you would be willing to carpool

Put me and Prophet Orwell down as very strong tentatives for this gig. Orwell lives in Baltimore, and my hometown is Burke, about 15 miles south of DC. We'll get a hotel room together too, and are also totally game for the LAN party at Brushfire's place. I'll even go UP to Baltimore and come back down to DC for it, if that's the case. Are there more details about it buried in the last 10 pages of the tread?

Care to join us?

I don't have that kind of sausage, unless one of you freaks have any idea. I proly don't wanna hear it anyway ;P

I know Anso is planning to stick around more, so will I proly with starla and mebbeh Ramaniscence. I have noooo idea where I'll end up after MAGFest, I just know I'm only going back January 10th.