MAGFest 8

Broken

I got two floors and 1 nerd room to put folks in. Provided they don't mind sleeping on an air matress.

I should be able to sleep upwards of 10 people.

This brings up a good question, though

Do you have some kind of supervan or stretch limo to get everybody from your place to magfest every day?

This brings up a good question, though

Do you have some kind of supervan or stretch limo to get everybody from your place to magfest every day?

No, we will have three cars going down to magfest.

How many rooms do you have brush? Cause obviously I wouldnt want to have sex in your house around people. HA :D

I have three rooms that folks are staying in. My living room, dining room, and nerd room. You will have to abstain while me house.

Since I'm a hop skip and jump away from Brushfire (and even closer to Level99 - almost creepily close), I have no problem with the above idea. Also, if there are more than 10 people that need a place to sleep I can just come to hang out and then go home for the night without any big issues and come back the next morning. If the need arises, I can also discuss a "sleepover" with my 'rents for a night. Who knows, they might even be camping that weekend.

Say, could you move me from "Tentative" to "Definite"? I haven't pre-regged yet, but I'm 100% committed to going to MAGFest this year.

Unfortunately considering my apartment is rather small, I'm not really the best one to offer accommodation.

HOWEVER! If anyone is going to be in Arlington/Alexandria and needs a ride (i.e., if you're near a metro and don't have a car), then let me know and I can probably pick you up each day. KF

Is anyone besides Brush considering a BBQ/Party after MAG? I want to know in advance so I can plan how many days to take off of work and when to fly back.

Considering how close I live, I'd more-than-likely be down to go to a Brush BBQ/Party. If there is an album release NEAR MAGfest time (not AT MAGfest time, because if it is during MAGfest we'll all be partying and listening there) I may have another listening party, this time sans the naked drunkards busting in at the end. We'll see as things get closer, I guess.