MAGFest 8

Broken

Considering how close I live, I'd more-than-likely be down to go to a Brush BBQ/Party. If there is an album release NEAR MAGfest time (not AT MAGfest time, because if it is during MAGfest we'll all be partying and listening there) I may have another listening party, this time sans the naked drunkards busting in at the end. We'll see as things get closer, I guess.

DKC 2 probably will come out in November/December.

I'd also like to mention there might be a possible NYC meetup on Dec. 28 & 29th, before Brushfire's LAN party on the 30th before MAGFest officially kicks off. It'd be great to see a bunch of people come to the NYC meetup, because there are some nice places around the area that I'd like to show people, including a pizza & pasta restaurant favorite of zircon & I.

So yeah, looking real good! AeroZ has some money so we can probably order tickets in two-three weeks depending on how much I get paid. Need some help planning the trip though. Mainly who can house me and AeroZ after MAGFest, for how long and can that person give us a ride to the closest airport when they're sick of us.

Need some serious DATES and suggestions.

So yeah, looking real good! AeroZ has some money so we can probably order tickets in two-three weeks depending on how much I get paid. Need some help planning the trip though. Mainly who can house me and AeroZ after MAGFest, for how long and can that person give us a ride to the closest airport when they're sick of us.

Need some serious DATES and suggestions.

I can do up to a week before or after MAG, and also am willing to pick you up and/or take you to the airport (working around my work schedule of course). I'm sending you a PM with more info specifically related to provisions the landlord has given me :-?I'll understand if you stay somewhere else because of those provisions, though if we can make it work I'd still love to show you around Baltimore for a week or so :wink:

• 3 weeks later...