MAGFest 8

Broken

Hey, go shave your ass, buddy. Take up a collection if you want me to go so bad - otherwise I'll be toasting New Years with a can of pepsi and that sex mannequin that FINALLY came in from Xiao-Lao province.

Um... Why? go hang with some friends dood.

On Another note, I will be going to MAG. Also: I will take pictures. and upload them to possibly my site? or here. Facebook for sure. When the time comes I'll worry about that then, until that time comes. its not a priority. ;P

Anyone driving through Texas? If they are, I'll be able to carpool with them, otherwise I'll never be able to get there...and I would like to go to one of these...I keep hearing great things about it...I may end up putting some savings together...I think $500 would be enough in spending money...lol But I'll need a ride and a room, and I'm new here, so I don't think people are going to be so willing to share with me as with some of the older members...XD

Anyone driving through Texas? If they are, I'll be able to carpool with them, otherwise I'll never be able to get there...and I would like to go to one of these...I keep hearing great things about it...I may end up putting some savings together...I think $500 would be enough in spending money...lol But I'll need a ride and a room, and I'm new here, so I don't think people are going to be so willing to share with me as with some of the older members...XD

Talk to sixto. He's from texas and he's been wanting to come forever, but hasn't yet.

Also, if you go to the MAGfest website (http://magfest.org/), they have a list of carpools and room-sharing. I know a few people that post on here have postings on there, but I'm not sure if they are near you. I think you can post a "need ride" there. And you'd be surprised how much most people are willing to share within reason. :-o

She's 8 feet tall, smells like Chrysanthemums and calls me something I can't begin to pronounce. I have named her Ugina (yoo-gie-nuh).

Can you do better at Mag?

There are real people at mag, some of whom are female, and any of whom would be better companionship than a lifeless chinese mannequin with sex parts!

Just sayin'

"I'm not a girl! This is a kilt!"

"You're as close as we'll ever get! GET 'EM!"

Oh, there are girls they, and quite a few of them are pretty awesome. I wouldn't go in there trolling for some poonani, though. And yes, I do realize some are hairier than Prophet of Mephisto, but that doesn't mean they aren't able kick your ass in Street Fighter IV.

I'm trying to find people in order to use my two one-day free guest passes, but that's actually proving pretty difficult. :|

So.. I received word from Anso that he won't be able to make it to MAGfest.

Too bad man! Would really want you with me.

My economics is not the best right now, but I'll try get some money for a ticket when my socialhelp money drops in.

I know it was asked before, but is it possible to hang at someones place some time before and after MAGfest? Would be sooo kind ^^