MAGFest 8

Broken

Everyone is invited to Pepsi Presents: A Very Nondenominational Holiday Meal Starring the Good Ole OCR Boys.

We will be having tacos.

And guess what? Avaris said he may come down here and spend the Very Nondenominational Holiday Meal with us as well. Tacos sounds fantastic, I'll bring the Non-denominational-Nog-of-Egg-based beverage.

And guess what? Avaris said he may come down here and spend the Very Nondenominational Holiday Meal with us as well. Tacos sounds fantastic, I'll bring the Non-denominational-Nog-of-Egg-based beverage.

Woot! I might be there, i'll have to see how work goes.

Broken just put me at Southern Rhode Island......Providence is a piece of shite. Thanks dude!

Well, once again, MAGFest Prep is in full-swing.

I'm looking for anybody from OCR that has experience working with sound to contribute at lease a couple of hours to staffing JamSpace. We have one hell of an event planned this year, and we promise that JamSpace will be more open for jamming this year, as last year's structure didn't quite work out.

Anyway, I guess you can mark me on the list of definite attendees, as I work the con.

I am working on it. It looks like I may be able to rent out the community center of my neighborhood. I talk to them on Thursday.

Otherwise it will be at my house.

Also what would be the best day to do the

Microsoft Presents a Mountain Dew Non-Denominational Holiday Meal Special Featuring the Good Ole OCR Boys

Stevo?

I am working on it. It looks like I may be able to rent out the community center of my neighborhood. I talk to them on Thursday.

Otherwise it will be at my house.

Also what would be the best day to do the

Microsoft Presents a Mountain Dew Non-Denominational Holiday Meal Special Featuring the Good Ole OCR Boys

Stevo?

Whatever you prefer, Sir Knight of Hug-itude. I'm looking at the calendar and see that December 25th is a Friday, right? I'm going to make a separate thread about this as well, in case any more than us four are interested (it's your place so I'll leave the guestlist choice and cutoff in your hands! Please note that you can also slip Brushfire a $50 to have your name magically appear on the list).

I'd say it can be any day that weekend. I get off on Christmas Day, and I might get off the day before, but Thursday through Sunday, any day works for me. I'd prefer Friday since traffic might be easier on the DAY of Christmas as opposed to the day before. I'll tell my family I will not be having Chinese food or going to see a movie, haha! :tomatoface:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey OCR kids...just a little reminder...

Me and Cerrax are the only two people in our hotel room right now. So we need two more to make it nice and cheap! Staying in the hotel is awesome - you can just roll out of bed into the gaming room or whatever. Very cool.

25 bucks a night, or possibly even cheaper if we can get more than two more people!