MAGFest 8

Broken

Hey OCR kids...just a little reminder...

Me and Cerrax are the only two people in our hotel room right now. So we need two more to make it nice and cheap! Staying in the hotel is awesome - you can just roll out of bed into the gaming room or whatever. Very cool.

25 bucks a night, or possibly even cheaper if we can get more than two more people!

Can I join you guys?

• 2 weeks later...

So what are the pre-magfest plans? I'm going to be visiting family in NJ for Christmas, and it would be great if I could just jump out the window part way home and join some other MAGfest-bound gathering, rather than driving home and then driving halfway back up.

Also, any chance I could hitch a ride back to Raleigh after MAGfest with anybody?

So what are the pre-magfest plans? I'm going to be visiting family in NJ for Christmas, and it would be great if I could just jump out the window part way home and join some other MAGfest-bound gathering, rather than driving home and then driving halfway back up.

Also, any chance I could hitch a ride back to Raleigh after MAGfest with anybody?

You might be able to hitch a ride back with a friend of mine staying at my house. He is coming up from Fayetteville.

Hey all.

I already posted in the other thread, but I'm pre-regged & driving down from Pittsburgh, PA!

Don't know when I'll be leaving yet, but I hope to be there for New Year's Eve and come back on Sunday the 3rd.

(There is a New Year's Eve mini-concert-block again, right? Although, after last time... :wink:)

Edit: Cerrax & nonsensicalexis: What're your plans? Could we carpool?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone driving up from Florida that has room for both me and Rama in their car? We don't mind splitting gas or driving. We'd be just north of Orlando, it would be amazing to find a ride. Just figured I'd ask :P

If not, is there someones house we can stay at for a couple days after Magfest? Just trying to solidify plans and figure out what tickets I need to get for what dates...

Turns out I'll have a lot of vacation days left over this year and might be able to make the NYC Meetup & LAN party. Who can give me more details on those? Would it be 2 days in the city doing cool things or what? :razz:

I'll need to know so I can tell Hammerman if I can give him a ride from Pittsburgh or not.

Huh... I've been out of touch with the forums lately, but I knew I had to make it back to check on this stuff.

Firstly, I'd like to put myself down as attending. Most def. And I'd like to get in on any group of 5+ people who want to register, fo shizzle.

As I'm local to the area, I can also make any NYC-based meetups, sleepovers and other fun things. It will make transportation to MAGFest easier as well.