MAGFest 8

Broken

Hammer: It's looking decreasingly likely that I'll be in Pittsburgh the last weekend of December, so it's best that you find different transportation down there if you haven't already.

I will, however, be coming home on Sunday the 3rd, so you're more than welcome to come back with me then. 8-)

Yeah we need to update the first post. It would help a lot of people find rooms and rides and would also get a clear idea of what events are going on before and after MAGFest.

Yes plz.

Yeah we need to update the first post. It would help a lot of people find rooms and rides and would also get a clear idea of what events are going on before and after MAGFest.

I just realized that I can still edit my post, so if you guys fill me in with the information, I will be glad to try and update everything.

Bahamut (any mods who are interested), feel free to help because I'm probably not going to have a good solid block of time to work on this (at least until the weekend.)

On another note - Hey, Brushfire, have you checked your pm's lately? I wanted to know what the situation at your place is like now. If I can't stay with you I'll need to hop into a hotel room. I'm willing to share a room with someone(s) if it comes to that.

SO I have a friend who's going to be coming with me -- anybody got sleeping room for one more?

You could stay at B-Fire's house. His Ample rooms have ample room.

On another note - Hey, Brushfire, have you checked your pm's lately? I wanted to know what the situation at your place is like now. If I can't stay with you I'll need to hop into a hotel room. I'm willing to share a room with someone(s) if it comes to that.

I totally forgot to send you a reply. Yes I still gots the space.

I just realized that I can still edit my post, so if you guys fill me in with the information, I will be glad to try and update everything.

1. I'm definitely attending (not just tentative), so I could be moved from one list to the other.

2. Has that Christmas Day OCR get-together at Level99's (or Brushfire's? I forget which) place been settled yet? KF

Kiyzr, your status is updated as well as my own and .... someone else's. I forgot :(

Also, I updated the rooming arrangements and other minor things. PLEASE check the first post for the latest info.

I'm not even on the list at the moment. I am definitely attending, barring any major catastrophes. I'm planning on driving up with Audio Fidelity, as I'll be in Tennessee for Christmas, and staying at Brush's house during MAGFest.

I don't see myself in the 1st post as attending. I told y'all I'd be there (and DJing) awhile ago, right?

And cerrax: you have room in your room still? I got a sleeping bag.

Edit: Not sure if I'm coming from Pittsburgh or New York yet; depends on how I spend my last week of December. 8-)

QFT. Also, transportation/rooming scenarios still not clear for me...

Please elaborate so that I can fix things.

Bahamut, do you have any idea who is staying with you at this point in time? You have nothing up on the first page, really.

edit: I will update your status, Pezman

Please elaborate so that I can fix things.

Some of these answers may be buried deep within the thread, but it should be on the front page for us to see.

1. Is there an NYC caravan going?

2. Where is Brush's house?

3. Does anyone else still need to prereg? I have been trying to get a group so we can all get in on a group rate.

4. Which rooms still have room? Maximum capacities don't seem to be displayed.