MAGFest 8

Broken

Hey now, coffee is a gift from heaven to make me more capable at everyday tasks.

Especially hot coffee, if you know what I'm sayin' :-P

BTW, I'm visiting New York City now and will be in town until the afternoon of the 31st. Anyone up for some cool things?

Short and to the point: I have one spot of floor space in my room available (provided you split the cost with the other 3 of us). I must know who you are and be OK with you sleeping there. PM me for details. I'm trying not to ruin MAG for a first-timer here, so that's why I'm being selective. :)

So, does that mean that you aren't staying at brush's place?

Glad to hear everyone is having fun. I can't wait to get up there. Brushfire, will you pm me your phone #? I need to talk to you about when I'll be heading up.

@D-Lux - Thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to be sure before I updated the first post.

Oh, man, I'm really torn here; a local friend of mine is throwing a new year's eve bash with a bunch of old friends that I haven't seen in several years, including one female friend from highschool who... well, lemme put it this way: starla actually has the second best ass I've seen.

So I'm debating whether I want to come to MAGfest tomorrow or hit the new years bash and then head up new years day.

i'm leaving tomorrow morning, around 11. HOT.

Excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be warned, I'll probably be getting my ass out of HERE around 5:30. Other than me stopping for some choice items (water - half&half) along the way. Expect me there before 11!!!!!!

AND THEN ITS OFF TO THE FEST OF M.A.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-o:sleepdepriv:

So at the New Years bash tomorrow, I'll be driving in from northern VA with Prophet Orwell. Currently, the plan is for us to drive back to my house to crash afterwards. However, if there's any possibility of stealing some floorspace on somebody's hotel room, that would allow me to be a bit more festive at the party since I wouldn't have to worry about the drive back. If anyone is feeling particularly generous, let me know so we can plan accordingly. Thanks!