MAGFest 8

Broken

Thanks to Stevo for hosting the final night of MAGFest for us* last night, which was totally awesome. We've got a set of pics and videos that probably won't be making it onto Facebook. ;-) Speaking of which, I left my sweater there in a fit of passion. I'll have to trade you your hat back for it next time I see you, Stevo.

*is it truly gone if we remember it?

Thanks to Stevo for hosting the final night of MAGFest for us* last night, which was totally awesome. We've got a set of pics and videos that probably won't be making it onto Facebook. ;-) Speaking of which, I left my sweater there in a fit of passion. I'll have to trade you your hat back for it next time I see you, Stevo.

*is it truly gone if we remember it?

Yeah, if any of those pics or videos of a compromising nature make it onto facebook, there will be a few less judges and mixers in the world, heh heh heh...

It was really really fun last night. Definitely depressing at the end, though, especially taking Rama and Starla back to Brushfire's and saying goodbye, and then dropping Vilecat off at the train station. However, seeing Vinnie dance as white as bleach was worth the entire night. :tomatoface:

Yeah, if any of those pics or videos of a compromising nature make it onto facebook, there will be a few less judges and mixers in the world, heh heh heh...

So, how much is it worth to you to keep those videos on my hard drive and off facebook? heh heh heh....

...just kidding

Here's a great picture of Steve at his other job....

http://bsodcomic.net/temp/stevo.jpg

Ok, I went through all my photos. Out of roughtly 2,600 I kept 307. You can download the zip file of all of them here:

http://www.technimare.com/MAGFest8/

If you can't access the site for some reason, I have no idea why. Some people can, some people can't. Someone may have to mirror the file if that's the case. All photos were resized down to 1021x680 from the original 4256x2832.

Enjoy.

Awesome photos man! And I was just getting over my post MAG depression :(

Hey dudes!

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my drunk a... I mean for being all kinds of awesome and friendly :J

Ari and myself both wish to thank everyone for the great time. We had a lot of fun meeting (and me randomly bro-fisting) all of you. Everyone was awesome.

My favorite time I think, was when the fire alarm went off on the first night, and we all made our way downstairs. That was right about when we were leaving djp's room and I was finishing off some of his whiskey, so all the alcohol hit me just in time to make my way downstairs and sit around all happy and drunk. I don't know exactly why, but I think that was my favorite moment because everyone was cool and happy to see everyone, and I thought that was just so special. Maybe it was the booze, but I felt very comfortable on the floor in the hotel lobby in a room full of "strangers".

Then of course, Stevo had to ruin it all with that weird game of his that I was too drunk to play :P

Here are a few very well deserved special thankseseses:

DougUltima, for putting up with us for like three friggin days in Baltimore! You are a rad dude and I'm glad to have finally met you. And please be kind with all that blackmail material.

Wes, thanks for the chance at the DSi and for putting us up. That was so generous, I don't really know what else to say. The time at your place, it was a pleasant short stay, and we rested well, which is what we really needed. Really, thanks for that.

Dhsu, while it is indeed very tempting, thanks for not killing my boyfriend during the night when you had the chance! Your roomates are awesome and I really appreciated you putting us up with such a short notice. I wish we could have chilled longer, but it was fun while it lasted.

Oh yeah and thanks to anyone who contributed money towards getting everyone fed and drunk :J

Anyway, I met too many people to name here, but you know who you are and how cool you were. I will let my pictures speak for themselves, about all the fun times and the cool people I got to hang with.

Derrrrp

Then of course, Stevo had to ruin it all with that weird game of his that I was too drunk to play :P

You have no idea how many times I've heard dates of mine end this way as well.

Can Brushfire have one of these too?

Maybe a whole OCAD themed one.

There may be monies in it for you ^__^

Wait, we have monies to throw at people? How come this is the first I've heard of this?! I'm in need of access to this petty cash for my insatiable desire for hookers and booze! (well, more like video games and rock)

Dhsu, while it is indeed very tempting, thanks for not killing my boyfriend during the night when you had the chance! Your roomates are awesome and I really appreciated you putting us up with such a short notice. I wish we could have chilled longer, but it was fun while it lasted.

I only saved Ari so I could beat him in chess!

No seriously though, it was great hanging out with you all. Sorry about On The Border sucking. And thanks for the cookies!

One of these days, I'll make it to another meetup that doesn't involve Otakon, PAX East, Katsucon, AnimeUSA, or MAGFest... Because I work all of those conventions... Then I'll actually be able to hang out, go to TGIF, and IHOP, and actually do shit... >_>;

I don't know how/why you do it, man. I don't even think I'm going to staff next year... screws up my schedule too much.

give 'em to José dude!

especially the TGIF wave and Mazedude impression

I feel like Jose needs a GIFmaker apprentice. I shall volunteer my services.