FF4 Project Listening Party! THIS SATURDAY!

OceansAndrew

Alright, looks like the listening party at my place is a go. People can show up anytime after 8ish and settle in, but I'm assuming most will be coming straight from the panel. Food and drinks will be provided but feel free to bring whatever you want, again a few bucks is a good gesture. There's some fun stuff in the house, like the MAME box which should be up and running by then, and of course the old Sansui speakers for listening. There will be an open computer there logged into the IRC so that random people can leave messages from the party and not have to bring their own laptops unless they REALLY want to. Bahamut's got the directions but if you want the address as well, send me a PM. Can't wait, guys and gals.

You're more than welcome to change out of cosplay at my place. In exchange, sing a song or two live during the listening party please? :-)

You know I meant in a room where all the guys aren't right?

I could probably muster up a song or two, but, I'll be honest that I actually don't perform live that well. I will have fun though :P

You know I meant in a room where all the guys aren't right?

I could probably muster up a song or two, but, I'll be honest that I actually don't perform live that well. I will have fun though :P

Yeah, no, there's plenty of places you can change. Just ignore the cameras :tomatoface:

You're covered, DA, I got your back.

Edit: I was being deliberately creepy. Shaun informed me of how wrong it sounded. I love Shaun.

Everything's prepped for the "live" listening party at my place. I ordered a 6ft by 9ft banner at kinkos of OA's "hair" picture. This will be how people will know what house it is, plus they will bask in the glory of OA's boyband hair.

Crap, Kinkos just called and said the banner caught on fire and, while most of the picture was salvaged, the glorious hair portion was warped to a mirror shine. It's garbage now. GARBAGE!

Is anyone that's coming planning on crashing at my place that evening?

boy, i love how he followed the standard immature fanboy path of ripping on something (hoshits scuba divers more like stupid divers amirite) and then justifying it (donworry i like the grammar club they're so great groinlol).

________

no, wrong side of PA. i'm near jamestown.

if you decided to come to mag this year, DA, you'll meet me. but you'd have to actually come and visit. haven't you had a job for several years now? you've got enough saved! you can room with other OCR people, and never even tell them your name!

edit: so, i just double-posted unintentionally for the first time in like three years. durr.