New MP3 original/demo: "Shamshir Dance" (Action/Aventure/Ethnic)

mv

Hello again all! Here's another demo track that will go on my upcoming website, this one is called "Shamshir Dance". It was designed for a video game setting similar to Prince of Persia and features several BGM situations.

The MP3 of this will be available on my brand new website later, which I hope will be released this month (I am so extremely busy that it is hard to finish even though I have the design from my web designer). I think the track is good demo material and so far the response has been positive, but I'll let you be the judge:

http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/sounds/Xavier_Dang/shamshir-dance

The track is on the Kongregate website, and it is free for anyone to listen. However, if you could gently take the time to register and rate it (possibly 5 stars, but that is up to you;), I would definitely appreciate it as I am also engaged in a music contest organized by them, the registering process is fast, it is a spam-free website and all e-mail notifications can be turned off in the account settings. It is also a popular nest of incredibly fun free flash games, so do not hesitate if you like those. If you vote, please vote before Thursday as the weekly rotation is going to be over soon (aye I posted late for this one).

I will be releasing a quiet track for the next rotation, and hopefully I will have something really huge and epic for the final week, but I definitely need to find time for this one!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully listening, commenting or rating :)

With love,

Xavier