Majora's Mask

buh6173

I'm rather sad that there aren't more remixes for this game, despite it having, in my opinion, the best soundtrack in the series. The only remix I've seen was one of Stone Tower, and it was little more than a techno version of the same song. It was okay, just lacking in creativity.

Woodfall, Oath to Order, Clock Town, Majora's Theme, and Song of Healing are just some of the dozens of songs from that game that are begging to be remixed.

I'm rather sad that there aren't more remixes for this game, despite it having, in my opinion, the best soundtrack in the series. The only remix I've seen was one of Stone Tower, and it was little more than a techno version of the same song. It was okay, just lacking in creativity.

Woodfall, Oath to Order, Clock Town, Majora's Theme, and Song of Healing are just some of the dozens of songs from that game that are begging to be remixed.

I liked "Inverting the Tower Temple". It took a creative turn on the song. But I do agree we need more music!

Those suggested are good, and we could always use some more. The Music Box House, Credits, Ballad of the Windfish (inside the bar), Milk Bar, and the Majora's Battle Themes. They would be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I was gonna post my daily remix again, but I suddenly realized you were the one who subtly commented on it before. :|

• 3 weeks later...

Depending on the theme, I might do some Majora's Mask coverage for the final round of RPGamer.com's Grand Audition 2009 (which I won the second round). I've been begging to do so for quite some time :D

In the meantime, there's also

, which didn't make it past the judges' panel when subbed in 2004, but was still a chilling take on "Final Hours". Probably one of my more favorite mixes from this game.

The Joker covered "Deku Palace" for his entry into the RPGamer.com competiton Sonic Revolution back in 2005, titled "Royal Enquiry". As a judge for the aforementioned contest, I saw it as one of the better submissions, but whether you'd appreciate the track or not would depend more on whether you'd understand Joker's melodical style or not.

Also, Deku Palace got covered AGAIN for PRC55. Of course, Joker made ANOTHER remix, though in the end, V took the win back then. At least the turnout was very plentiful :)

• 2 weeks later...

I see quite a lot of popular requests for the Conservatory of all things.

It might be a bit risky for my particular arrangement style, but the theme might be done depending on the theme for the final round for the aforementioned Grand Audition 2009 (which starts next week). I can't wait for the revelation :D

Or if the theme doesn't match, then I'll see about taking part in the PRC again, after so long. Maybe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really find it hard to believe that MM hasn't been touched yet. The game has one of the most memorable soundtracks ever. A MM album would be something that any old-gen gamer (anyone who's been gaming since before GC, PS, and Xbox) would highly anticipate. Not to mention that nearly every song in there has potential in that they're not too repetitive or too short. I definitely support a MM album.

• 3 weeks later...

i concur 100% with mura's post. i'd like to see more remixes for mm, the ost is beautiful

here's a sample of my take on astral observatory (probably the shortest sample on the site) i'm hoping to complete in the next few months:

*trancey elements, 140bpm. if anyone actually checks it out, use headphones since i'm still mixing with headphones only atm*

http://soundcloud.com/alsoknownas/observatorypre