What to Buy: PS3 or Wii?

Soul Splint

Been looking for upcoming PS3 RPG's now that I've decided on the console (platformers and shooters are relatively in abundance). Anyone heard of Demon's Souls?

It looks pretty good but I'm getting kind of turned off by the amount of people saying it's so hard you may have to replay some parts dozens of times. I want a game to be challenging, but I don't want to have to start a specific supplement regimen aimed at keeping my blood pressure down because a game royally pisses me off.

the "it's so hard" comments been so frequently posted that I began thinking it was a meme for the game. :lol:

Nonetheless if there are certain segments that it's incredibly difficult to go at alone, there's always co-op to help get ya through.

I've preordered it already :)!!

Preordered already? What sold you on it so much? The only thing I saw that was top-of-the-line were the graphics, though to be fair the trailers don't show a whole lot of gameplay.

Preordered already? What sold you on it so much? The only thing I saw that was top-of-the-line were the graphics, though to be fair the trailers don't show a whole lot of gameplay.

If I can get through

and
(on hardest mode) and I still enjoy myself, then a game that supposedly has a higher difficulty than usual is welcomed by me.

However I'm gonna be keeping my eye on it as the days go by to either reconsider the preorder or stick with it. While having a challenge is always good, if it's no fun or feels "empty" then I wouldn't buy it.

Plus usually Atlus brings out good ones... usually...