OC ReMix Trance/Club suggestions

phatzilla

I would have to say mine are:

Final Fantasy X 'White Skies (Club Mix)

Clione (Shades of Blue Mix) [Trance]

Suikoden 'Forgotten Daze'

Final Fantasy VII 'Fading Entity'

Temple Trance Zelda Remix

Still obviously scouring for more. This site and mixes are amazing. I'll probably be donating when i get some dough

Favorites, eh? I'm sure this'll be closed soon (read the forum rules - no 'favorites' threads :puppyeyes:), but my favorite on this site is bLiNd's Top Gear 2 song 'Dance Nation', at the moment. Pure gold, that is (and I never even played the game before). Actually, anything from bLiNd is excellent...

FFDJ is pretty good, too :).

Favorites, eh? I'm sure this'll be closed soon (read the forum rules - no 'favorites' threads :puppyeyes:), but my favorite on this site needs to be bLiNd's Top Gear 2 song 'Dance Nation'. Pure gold, that is (and I never even played the game before).

That's also a great song. I can't find a rule stating no favs? If it's true then i guess it's too bad, is it alright to ask for reccomendations?

I'm not sure how long this thread is gonna last, but I want to inject something useful into it before it's gone, being as though I'm really interested in trance remixes :)

I'm not going to recommend remixes, but rather remix artists. You should check these guys out and download everything in their remixographies! In alphabetical order: abg (yep, self plug!), bLiNd (duh), cyborg jeff, E-Bison (check out Time Management!), FFMusicDJ, Jewbei, SGX, Siamey, and Strike911. I was suprised that I couldn't find any of Strike911's trance remixes on OCR so his link goes to his personal website for the goodies (just click on Music). Some of these guys have non-trance remixes as well so if at first you don't get what you're looking for, just try downloading something else from them. I've probably forgotten some people so if I remember, I'll revise this post with an edit!

Also, you could view all the OCReMixes that have been tagged as "trance" by clicking here. For all the trance remixes at VGMix, click here. Downloading and listening to all these should take you about a week, so take your time and enjoy!

• 8 months later...
I didn't get it.

And then I looked at what website I was on.

And then I laughed out loud.

lol, just in general, music tends to need the ability to listen... though i've seen some ways in which the deaf can enjoy music, i don't think it's a very fulfilling experience without hearing.