OCR01870 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Holiday with Mia Fey"

djpretzel

The programmed drums immediately stand out to me whenever I listen to this song, killer work on that :-) I like to listen to this one as a pair with your other Phoenix Wright mix, they really complement each other nicely.

This one's sugary sweet and really a guilty pleasure song of mine just for the over-the-top happiness factor. Amazing work, as always OA ;-)

• 1 month later...

Oh man this sounds amazing! It's every bit of festive I imagined (and hoped) it would be. =]

The track on itself sounds very festive/happy, so paired with a holiday feel was a brilliant touch IMO. The backing piano with the bells around 1:34 really says that if nothing else.

REALLY nice 'n smooth remix! Relaxing and makes me remember why I enjoyed the source to begin with. =]

• 1 year later...

Nice feel-good ReMix right here. Ah, it just screams "happy and peaceful" and I appreciate sunny tunes like this. Amazing drums, sweet synths, nice backing piano and all around enjoyable mix that just has fun written all over it. I thought the ending was well defined and finished the song off nicely. OA really brings it with his mixes and I think this is one of my favorites by him.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01870 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Holiday with Mia Fey"