Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

• 3 weeks later...
Me and Palpable will have to drop our track. Palp's busy with work and I'm busy with whatever the hell I do, also I can't write music anymore D:

I'm really sorry, but at least that's good news for those who missed out. Good luck!

Damn shame, I was looking forward to that track. Oh well. and what do you mean you can't write music anymore?

While you guys are at it I would suggest taking the sigs I made and host them on your own server when you use them. It's not that big of a deal on my photobucket, but really it's the principle of the matter, I occasionally clean stuff or move things around so I can't guarantee it'll actually stay working.

my apologies, i will take care of this immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sonic's 4 Sega Genesis games (add-ons not counted) will be complete with this. The only problem is, there's only 11 tracks so far, not counting any discussion outside this topic's initial post. To REALLY stand out over Hedgehog Heaven, all the remixes would have to be at least 4 or 5 minutes and the remixers would have to make the music with every ounce of talent in them, in their full power. If all else fails, you can still have two tracks per OST song.

That's because Sonic 1's soundtrack didn't have many tunes in comparison to other Genesis games to begin with. We're given what we've got to make something awesome out of them.

And considering the average length for the usual track by most of the artists that have signed up, that shouldn't be a problem, but it's still our choice on how long we should make our tracks in the end, and how we approach it for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...