Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

• 5 weeks later...
Pun intended? :-P

cuz' Labyrinth Zone is a water themed level? -headdesk-

Seriously though, I'm sure Oinkness will throw together something good for the ending medley, he's a talented little bugger ;-)

Oh I don't know... Oink's song might be decent but I think he's established himself as a connoisseur of mediocrity. We'll see though, anything is possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I woud be interested in joining if an opening should present itself. Keep me informed! Cheers / Steve

i wish you'd have been around earlier! i'd have absolutely loved to have you on here. it's unlikely that any of these are gonna go unfinished, but i will definitely contact you if there's an opening.

on that note, though; i am considering the possibility of bonus tracks... personally it's not something that i want to do (the ost is already short and thoroughly-covered, and i don't want it to become diluted with repeat tracks), but there seems to be a good amount of support and mixers willing to submit bonus material.

thoughts, anyone?

I had more fun and learned more working on this song than I did for any other project. The ending medley includes portions of pretty much every song. I had a ton of fun with it and I can't wait for people to hear it.. I can't wait for this album to come out so I can hear all of your songs too. I wish you all the best of luck with turning in your Substantial Wips by the 20th!

it's like showing up to a party with a keg after everyone already passed out

great job

hehe i know, im kinda pissed i didnt see this earlier, i did check in on the projects forums some months ago but must have missed this... too bad :) anyways keep me informed if you decide to go for bonus material i would love to join, otherwise good luck with the project!

hehe i know, im kinda pissed i didnt see this earlier, i did check in on the projects forums some months ago but must have missed this... too bad :) anyways keep me informed if you decide to go for bonus material i would love to join, otherwise good luck with the project!

It was originally in Community I think - all the tracks were claimed super fast, I think the day it was posted.

i wish you'd have been around earlier! i'd have absolutely loved to have you on here. it's unlikely that any of these are gonna go unfinished, but i will definitely contact you if there's an opening.

on that note, though; i am considering the possibility of bonus tracks... personally it's not something that i want to do (the ost is already short and thoroughly-covered, and i don't want it to become diluted with repeat tracks), but there seems to be a good amount of support and mixers willing to submit bonus material.

thoughts, anyone?

Perhaps a medley of some of the short blips of music? Got Chaos Emerald, Invincible, Drowning, Extra Life, etc. Probably a really bad idea but if you don't want repeated tracks, that's the only option I see.

Hi everyone, by the way, I'm new heh. Saw this thread and I knew I had no reason to put off joining.

Perhaps a medley of some of the short blips of music? Got Chaos Emerald, Invincible, Drowning, Extra Life, etc. Probably a really bad idea but if you don't want repeated tracks, that's the only option I see.

Hi everyone, by the way, I'm new heh. Saw this thread and I knew I had no reason to put off joining.

Welcome to the woooorld of tomorrooooow

worldoftomorrow.jpg