Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

It takes a while to get albums ready for release. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Oh don't worry, I know. I'm still waiting to hear anything about Teen Agent. I haven't heard anything for 3 months. :-( I'm guessing they haven't cancelled it though because I still have the custom user title thing.. hopefully they don't cancel it, the people who have heard the album have had pretty good things to say about it. :-) And there's at least 3 or 4 projects done or becoming done now, so they've got quite a project queue loading up!

I've learned the hard way from watching it happen: those last few final WAVs on every album are the toughest to get turned in. Post-production (work performed after the last WAV) is even worse. Of course, if you don't mind me asking: Halc, do you expect an average time period for post-production on The Sound of Speed?

I was just remembering the MiBBles, which is limited to 8 MiBs. That's why I bounced my mp3 to 160kbps but I think I remember your bounce of it being 9mb on the web server.. It's allowed to be 9mb on the album..? Then the post of it on the site would be the lower quality 160kbps if it pass. :-o Sized 7.7mb at 160kbps..................... song is too long. :-(

Also wtf, why did you delete your wordpress? :-P

• 2 weeks later...