Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

AAAAWEEEEESSOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!

This project is awesome. I love every artist involved for what they've done with the sources. Before I listened to the album, I was familiar with, but not attached to any of the themes, but now I feel like I get an instant rush of nostalgia from them all whenever I hear 'em :-D

Trust me, this will be worth any wait you have to endure before the album comes out. Everyone involved did an amazing job! Godspeed, little project!

There's 13 tracks. I didn't know about one of those. And Strader, what's so significant about December 2012?

He's being sarcastic because the queue of projects is OMFG HUEG LIEK XBOKZ. And yes, the queue of projects simply means that finished ones will have to wait for awhile, just like finished and judged remixes have to wait to get posted.

I can't wait for this one, personally. RELEASE IT NAO SCREW THAT TEEN AGENT THING NYYYYYAAAAARRRGGAARRGRGRARGRGHHARRRGHHH

what's so significant about December 2012?

It'll be 12/12/12. Silly GTAHater, it'll be the last time in your lifetime a date like that will ever appear again! Unless you live 'till 01/01/2101. I personally hope to, then I'll be able to see the Kirby Superstar Project released.

Oh, swish.

EDIT-

This album is actually, unbelievably, fantastic.

I have a feeling this will be more consistent than Project Chaos. Of course, it will mostly be that way because this is shorter, but I suspect halc has brought the A-game out of everyone involved too.

Its probably for me the most consistent ocr album to date, if you guys want consistency in ocr albums, then this album is going to set that standard

I haven't heard anything but the previews, but this is probs how it'll be:

Hedgehog Heaven < Project Chaos < The Sound of Speed < Gecko's album of 'Proper Sonic 4' i can dream, can't I?

then we just get to wait to see when/who will do the next Sonic 2 project because that will eventually happen

also I just noticed that it's pretty much in release order; does that mean we're just getting more awesome all the time?

Eh, I was never really a fan of Hedgehog Heaven; it's a good album, but lots of synth and techno isn't my thing. That's why I loved Project Chaos: I love metal and guitars and orchestra. SnappleMan, Hetcenus and Kanjika made that album worth every listen to me. <3

Coherency doesn't matter much when the music is that good. >.>

Well I personally think this album will turn out the best simply because halc and chthonic remixes are one of my fav style of remixes and especially with these legendary vg soundtracks. Ofcourse the only disadvantage would be the soundtracks itself are not as good as sonic the hedgehog 3. which means more difficult for remixing maybe....

Eh, I was never really a fan of Hedgehog Heaven; it's a good album, but lots of synth and techno isn't my thing. That's why I loved Project Chaos: I love metal and guitars and orchestra. SnappleMan, Hetcenus and Kanjika made that album worth every listen to me. <3

Coherency doesn't matter much when the music is that good. >.>

Ironically, once I opened this thread Live at the Sandopolis came on...