Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

This sentence confused the hell out of me.

Here's what I meant to say:

I'm not counting on another Sonic project starting work any time soon. When we eventually do start one, it'll probably be based on Sonic CD or Sonic 4. I don't know what OverClocked thinks of Sonic 4, so I'm expecting to get flamed in the case that we don't like it. But most likely the next sonic project will be on Sonic CD.

Here's what I meant to say:

I'm not counting on another Sonic project starting work any time soon. When we eventually do start one, it'll probably be based on Sonic CD or Sonic 4. I don't know what OverClocked thinks of Sonic 4, so I'm expecting to get flamed in the case that we don't like it. But most likely the next sonic project will be on Sonic CD.

Eh, I wouldn't count out things like Sonic 3D Blast, or the Sonic Advance games, but Sonic CD does have a big following. I say enjoy this one before talking too much about the next one :nicework:

And I wouldn't worry about game-flaming :)!!

I don't see why they wouldn't just put both track lists up and let people pick and choose which ones they want to do.

It could be a 'double cd' type fair.

anyway enough of that the boss fight in labyrinth zone was a bitch wasnt it

It won't be for a while, but the way I see it, most likely yes. If not, I'd expect it'll be Sonic 4. If one of you objects or flames me for suggesting that, it'll show how much I know about how projects are chosen.

Projects are chosen based on popularity. As a result, I'd like to officially announce Teen Agent 2: More Evil, featuring 1 previously unremixed song and new versions of beloved classics.

Sweet, two great albums I can look forward to (this and the Link's Awakening album).

And if people do decide to do Sonic CD (I don't know how they can make Sonic Boom sound better than it already does but hey that's just me :-)

Can't wait to hear Scrap Brain Zone remixed.