Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

It's hard to say what will the next few albums will be excepting for one which has a specific date before the end of the year. There is another album that also wants to release at a particular time next month as well although I'm not sure what is going to happen due to this backlog along with two or three more albums finishing soon.

Can't believe 2011 is close already as it is. A small wait for this awesome album, but all worth it.

Curious though if there could be a small tease "mix" to hold us off till then. ^^:

probably not. but if you look around a bit, I've shown three full songs from the album on various podcasts.. 8bitX, OCAD, and the most recent episode of NGI. i don't have links for the first two on hand, but they're somewhere in this thread.. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You cannot imagine how excited I am for SoS' release. Sonic 1 is the first game I played :smile:

good! i feel the exact same way! (..of course having compulsively listened to the thing hundreds of times by now, I may be excited for slightly different reasons :P) Sonic 2 was technically the first game I owned but Sonic 1 was the first game I ever played, and the music obviously left a huge impact on me.. i hope everyone's amazing work on this album blows your mind as it did mine! :smile:

good! i feel the exact same way! (..of course having compulsively listened to the thing hundreds of times by now, I may be excited for slightly different reasons :P) Sonic 2 was technically the first game I owned but Sonic 1 was the first game I ever played, and the music obviously left a huge impact on me.. i hope everyone's amazing work on this album blows your mind as it did mine! :smile:

So... How early is "early 2011"? :P