Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

This is the next album I'm waiting for with baited breath

I already know that it'l be cool before any sort of look at the previews.

I want it to come out soon but i know your taking time to make the release perfect so take your time.

Failing that i get the feeling i know when the release will be.

And if you cant guess people guess how old sonic will be this year.

This album will soon be slithering into your ear canals like a sexual audio snake, leaving its warm, cuddly eggs in your eardrums. I was honored to be involved with this album, my

was remixed by halc with some drums and a solo by Willrock, and I also was very honored to work on a collab with Rexy. Can't wait for you all to hear the album, in my opinion, it's probably one of the best to come out so far.. will blow people away. :-o

13 tracks is going to be awesome. I remember I loved Threshold to death when it came out, but by the time I got to track 10 or so, I was totally burnt out. It was cool that there was still a ton more tracks to listen to later, but the problem was, I never really felt like I actually wanted to go back and sit through the next 15 songs. In the end I more or less made myself do it, and I ended up not enjoying them nearly as much as the first set. It's kind of like Plastic Beach.

So this is going to be awesome.