Mega Man 2 - Coiled Copper Wire (Metal Man)

Level 99

Solid work. Hard to critique the play-style - just solid. This is a really relaxing tune to listen to - I quite like it. It may be a little liberal with the source, but I can't honestly see the judges finding too much to complain about.

Then again, I'm not a judge...still, I quite like it. Good luck with the submission!

Thank you for the feedback, folks. Thanks to some super-awesome people, I got some addition pre-crits and fixed some mixing issues. This is all set to sub next week. I'll be looking for it in the queue at some point in the future!

And, thanks to everyone's mentioning about the secret underground love of acoustic remixes, I may just do them more often now. Thank you, WIP boards! <buddy hugs>

Edit: It has been officially submitted. Godspeed, little mp3 file!

Very interesting take. I never thought I would hear an acoustic guitar licking out mega man music!

In general, I pretty much hate acoustic guitar as a solo instrument. But I think you've done a nice job here. The guitar sounds good, there isn't too many artifacts other than pick scrapes which I'm sure you intentionally left in. It's nicely EQ'd, but not so much that it would be noticeable that you did anything but just play the guitar.

There's a couple of parts I bet you wished you had 2 arms for haha. good job overall, I wonder what the judges will think?