Another short one

Hello again,

here's another short one (2:17) I've been working on lately. It's sorta chiptunish because of the melodies, and since I'm planning on putting some cartoon samples on top of it as well, let's call it...a chiptoon? It's also probably the happiest song I've ever made.

So, here: EDIT: go see last post

I have no idea what those are so no, and besides since this was done on Reason, it doesn't even support vsts. :)

Peach is a vst with basically a crap load of programmed NES sounds into it.

Triforce is similar, but instead of having just presets it let's you change the sounds.

Toad is like peach, but it is mostly percussion used in NES.

• 1 month later...
Peach is a vst with basically a crap load of programmed NES sounds into it.

Triforce is similar, but instead of having just presets it let's you change the sounds.

Toad is like peach, but it is mostly percussion used in NES.

Yeah, i just discovered Triforce, and it f***ing rocks. I use it to write my original video game music now. It definitely gives it that Nintendo feel. I have the other 2, Toad and Peach, but haven't really messed around with them yet.

Anyways. I like you posted a complete death metal track and then a happy chiptune track next, lol. I've never used Reason. I always one called Mixcraft. They're all the same though. I'm sure about the cartoon sound bytes over the track feel, but i see what your going for though. The leads sound like a variation of a square lead though.

Its funny, caus this could almost be a theme song for a new cartoon show or something.