NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

.....not even going to address it anymore, not worth the time.

Anyways, so the first deadline came and went. How'd we do? Great! Nearly everybody got theirs in on-time/early, or was granted an extension due to their personal situations. What we've gotten so far has blown my expectations out of the water, pretty much. Great job, guys.

I have to gather everything together and then will make a post about where things are going from here. :-o

Okay, so there were a few people who needed extensions on their WIPs, which is just fine. I planned these dates conservatively knowing some of this would come up, as it's inevitable. If you know you're usually an hour late for a party, you set your alarm an extra hour early to compensate!

All in all, we're completely on-track if not better at the moment. The material thus-far has been more substantial than I anticipated and far more varied. There's one finished track and quite a few others that are getting quite close. As more songs wrap up, the inclusion of more alternate and bonus versions of songs will be considered. Furthermore, if a good chunk of songs wrap considerably early, the songs from Christmas NiGHTS might be opened for people to grab, but that will only be after WIP2's due date probably if at all. The core of the project needs to be close enough to completion before those additional materials will be brought into the question. The more people get finals in early, the more likely this will happen.

The artwork is already started, and the website will start as soon as certain requirements are known. DiGi Valentine and TRiPPY have been brought in as Associate Producers on the album as they're helping coordinate quite a few things. So we're well on the way here.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support! On to the next WIP deadline, these next few months are going to fly by!

Heh....hehehe, I see what you did there! Though wouldn't it technically be "Wet Dreaming"? As in, in the process of having a wet dream RIGHT NOW?

The holidays are getting all-up-ons us now, so I'm sure things are slowing down just a tad until the new year. Y'all be safe and healthy, enjoy your families and friends, and if the remixing spirit bites you, don't fight it. :nicework:

• 2 weeks later...

Things are still slowly chugging along on the back-end. The holidays ended up serving as more downtime, which is fine, because the new year will bring lots of awesome stuff. I hope to have WIPs from everyone except bLiNd within January.

Wishing everyone a happy new year in-advance, and hope you all enjoyed the Christmas NiGHTS music on Winter Dreamers EP. Still lots more to come NiGHTS-related before the project is released, so stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your number-comparisons out of my project thread, boys. Go play outside or something, just stay out of Mr. Tamer's yard. You know how he hates it when kids play in his yard. He just likes to sit on his porch and whittle while reminiscing about the good ol' days of "NO OVERRIDE".

The number of projects people are on doesn't matter. Like Jade and bLiNd have said, it shouldn't feel like work. It needs to be all about the love.

Looooooooove.

Considering some new project rules and regulations because of the moratorium, I must have a talk with Mr. Cho and Mr. Burr soon.