NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

LOOK AT ALL THAT #@$&($_ PURPLE!

One track has been cut and replaced. Three others are being dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Today has been a ridiculously awesome day, thanks to everyone for all your hard work. I encourage everyone who finished a track to talk to me if they plan on submitting to the panel as I will be doing some mastering work and you have the option to submit your render or my mastered version.

Can't believe a year and a half has already gone by. The rest of the project stuff has to deal with the artwork, and July 5th will be here before you know it!

• 2 weeks later...

Willrock is on this now. Here is what he had to say:

"willrock: i've just joined another project as why but the sources are so facemelting, the director so awesome, and the deadlines so generous I couldn't say no"

So yeah, welcome buddy. And thanks for helping a brother out. NiGHTS and Reala is going to have TWO beastly versions.

I would like to encourage any of the project musicians who have their stuff done to submit the songs to OC ReMix. As with all projects, Lucid Dreaming will be allotted some songs for a mixflood, but obviously not all songs can be included in that.

When you submit, please make sure to note that you're submitting a mix from the NiGHTS Lucid Dreaming project. This way they don't accidentally get posted, if accepted, before the project comes out. Furthermore, talk with me before you submit as I may have a mastered version of your track that you would want to submit rather to whatever final you have given me.

I would like to encourage any of the project musicians who have their stuff done to submit the songs to OC ReMix.
I would also like to encourage this. Or i can at the very least encourage Level 99 to encourage you further, seeing as he has some legendary awesome beard that you all become enthralled with.

on an unrelated note, NiGHTS NiGHTS, baby! OOoOoOOoO <3