NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

Thanks to everyone for their support. Thanks to your donations, we're more than half way to the physical production estimate!

The art is coming along very nicely (there's a few finished pieces, and all but about three images are without rough/final sketches) and the majority of the backend stuff is done. The website should be done around the same time as the artwork, so the project looks to be sitting very comfortably ready ahead of the release date.

There's still a month and a half or so left before the donations are going to be cut off.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping themselves busy in the meantime. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but the faces on those people really look ornery. I've thought that since the first time I saw a face like that on a cartoon but I forget what it was on, maybe that first sig.. no...? I don't remember. Anyway it's looking good! Maybe a tiny bit ornery!

edit: also it's pretty amazing that you have paintings for each level/artist or whatnot

• 4 weeks later...
So what's up wit it?

We didn't quite make the goal, but that's okay. I have all of the album art, and am waiting on two last pieces of track art before getting the bundle underway.

I'd like to take a moment to reflect back on the project's beginnings, nearly two years ago. In terms of my expectations of what this project would be, they have been met and exceeded on countless levels. I can't wait to show everyone what we've all been working on for so long, because I'm sure you're all going to find something to enjoy on here.

To the musicians, the artists, the fans, and the supporters, you all have my eternal gratitude.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, love the art cover.

But I have one question regarding one of the remixe titles by Fishy. Is it suppose to be called “She can has long ears” or is the title suppose to say “She can HAVE long ears”?

I’m sorry if I’m being a nuisance, I am just saying that I think you made an error in one of your remix titles.