NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

First off, love the art cover.

But I have one question regarding one of the remixe titles by Fishy. Is it suppose to be called “She can has long ears” or is the title suppose to say “She can HAVE long ears”?

I’m sorry if I’m being a nuisance, I am just saying that I think you made an error in one of your remix titles.

"She can has long ears" is correct.

You're grammer rules is not interest me.

First off, love the art cover.

But I have one question regarding one of the remixe titles by Fishy. Is it suppose to be called “She can has long ears” or is the title suppose to say “She can HAVE long ears”?

I’m sorry if I’m being a nuisance, I am just saying that I think you made an error in one of your remix titles.

Hiya! No, not being a nuisance whatsoever. The title is She can has long ears. He sent me a WIP while still working on it and, in lieu of giving it a mix title, just kind-of put it as "She Can Has Long Ears" in the filename, very similar to how lolcats speak. He and I never actually were able to come up with a better mixtitle, so this one just stuck.

Edit: dang, sniped by the fish himself in my own thread. Curse your British typing skills! *shakes fist*

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice piece of artwork, looks cool! Who did it?

Ryuko Dragonhalf did that. She had done the majority of the artwork for the album. She's practically nailed the "storybook style" of drawing which I wanted for much of the art (which also explains why I asked her to do the drawings for my proposal book :grin:).

Also, can we expect Lucid Dreaming in two months, papa Stevo? :)

obama-yes-we-can.jpg

I uploaded the physical disto's design package last night. I'm shipping off the master discs today or tomorrow. Should be 20-25 business days from confirmation for them to complete it, so I'm expecting to have the shipment in my hands around mid-June. The online release is pretty much ready to roll, just needs to be organized and I have to finish things like director's notes and stuff like that. But yeah, we're good to go, for the most-part.

• 2 weeks later...
Ryuko Dragonhalf did that. She had done the majority of the artwork for the album. She's practically nailed the "storybook style" of drawing which I wanted for much of the art (which also explains why I asked her to do the drawings for my proposal book :grin:).

obama-yes-we-can.jpg

I uploaded the physical disto's design package last night. I'm shipping off the master discs today or tomorrow. Should be 20-25 business days from confirmation for them to complete it, so I'm expecting to have the shipment in my hands around mid-June. The online release is pretty much ready to roll, just needs to be organized and I have to finish things like director's notes and stuff like that. But yeah, we're good to go, for the most-part.

Oh, and you have to wait for that Super Dodge Ball crap.

Nothing to do with "Friday" but we SO EXCITED, 'CITED!

SO EXCITED. Exactly. Super-exactly. I hope you still have the video ready to make public after the project comes out. You know, the practice session? :nicework:

Oh, and you have to wait for that Super Dodge Ball crap.

Hey, hey, HEY! Its YOUR job to make sure SDB comes out before July 5th then. I be squattin' that date, and I ain't movin' for nuthin'!

Good-News3.jpg

I just received, and approved, the final proofs for the physical distribution. They begin production tomorrow. I should have them in my hands around the middle of June, and I will begin promptly packing and organizing them for shipping.

Due to the restraints of the physical packaging, the art book is sandwiched between the discs, with no slit or sleeve available for storage. They are shrinkwrapped though, so everyone will get their insert. Just be careful with it after you open it ;)

If, for some reason, you get your physical copy before the release date, I would only ask that you not upload the files or spoil any of the surprises. :nicework:

I've been invited to appear on Radio Free Gamer Wednesday, June 22nd. It goes from 7-9 PM EST, and I'll be interviewed about the NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming album. There's definitely a surprise or two in store for people who get to tune in!

Other than that, not much going on. Everything's going smoothly: website is underway, physicals should be here next week.

I've been invited to appear on Radio Free Gamer Wednesday, June 22nd. It goes from 7-9 PM EST, and I'll be interviewed about the NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming album. There's definitely a surprise or two in store for people who get to tune in!

Other than that, not much going on. Everything's going smoothly: website is underway, physicals should be here next week.

Justin might eat your soul.