NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

:D Thanks, everyone! So friggin' stoked. Started packing the shipments yesterday.

Justin might eat your soul.

I've planned on it.

Ooowow. <3

BTW, did I ever give you a version of the art without the logo? Let me know if you need it.

No, you didn't, but I'd looooove that version. Email it, please!

I hope this isn't too personal but where did you have these printed + how much was it for the quantity + shipping? :-o

Nationwide Disc is where I got them printed. These are replications (stamped discs, the silver-backed kind) instead of duplications (regular cd-rs). I got the 4-panel digipak, 2 disc/2 tray with a 24-panel artbook and full color on disc. There is an issue with their website where you sometimes can order a package that isn't physically possible: in my case, you can't get a 4-panel digipak with 2 discs and trays AND have any room for an insert to put a booklet, so be careful if you order from them and confirm at the time of your order that your configuration is feasible. The total price of my order went up because of what steps had to be taken to rectify that glitch from their system. Because of that, I can't really give the total price but I think it was around 2k monies including shipping to me (double the original price that I was raising donations for).

I met with Yuji Naka and Takashi Iizuka yesterday for a chat at the UK Sonic convention 'Summer Of Sonic' and handed them both a copy of Lucid Dreaming each.

They were very impressed by the look of the physical copy but a little bit of explanation was needed. After the translator described exactly what the CD was and why we had done it they both smiled and Iizuka seemed really keen on the album, even going as far as asking me if i had more spare copies on me as he wanted to take some back with him to give to the original musicians for the game, such as Tomoko Sasaki! Unfortunately i didn't have any spare discs with me but we will most definitely be sending them out to Sonic Team japan when i get the fresh batch in.

We didn't have time for them to listen to the CD while in their presence but i sure as hell know that they'll be listening to this whole album later. Stevo man, i think they got your message :)

Ladies and gents, our work here is done. Well, almost. lol.

I saw the trailer at summer of sonic you might of saw me digi i was the one wearing a ash ketchem hat all day.

That convention was awesome and i believe i was by the sonic the comic table during the trailer in line for the yuji naka and takashi iizuka signing (barely got my stuff signed)

annnyway the trailer for the album was damn awesome seeing it on the big screen can't wait to check it out.

Lol, today we saw NiGHTS' actual concept creator and designer Mr. Naoto Ohshima 'LIKE' the Lucid Dreaming trailer that was posted on our FaceBook page! XD

...yes, it is the real Ohshima. What do you think this is? Twitter? D:

Can't wait to send the next bunch of CD's out to Tomoko Sasaki and rest of the original composers, they're gonna loooove this. Iizuka emailed us today to remind us to send them over when we get some more in, lol.

Lol, today we saw NiGHTS' actual concept creator and designer Mr. Naoto Ohshima 'LIKE' the Lucid Dreaming trailer that was posted on our FaceBook page! XD

Can't wait to send the next bunch of CD's out to Tomoko Sasaki and rest of the original composers, they're gonna loooove this. Iizuka emailed us today to remind us to send them over when we get some more in, lol.

That's really fantastic. It's awesome that these kind of works are so well-received by original creators/developers/composers/etc.

One more week, guys!

Mind = blown.

w00t! Got teh album in the mail. Several copies. Stevo, is this a mistake or are you just that cool?

Also, I listened to the first cd. Quality stuff, can't wait to see what ppl think of it. :D

You donated twice the asking amount, so you got two copies. And then another one cause you contributed a song. By my math, you got the right amount. Glad you're liking it, mang!