NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

Just watching the trailer, wow the wait is almost over. Great to see just a sample, and so much more soon.

Some of the tracks are so unique, it makes me wish OCR took part in a new Nights chapter as well. (oh hey it can happen!) =D

Listening party is planned for a week from today.

Time: Sunday, July 10th. 6 PM EST.

Place: OCR listening party IRC, irc.esper.net (room #OCRListeningParty)

Have the album downloaded beforehand, I'll queue it up and we'll all stay in sync. Whole album is going to be played with a short intermission between discs. I'll let y'all know if the plans change.

Have the album downloaded beforehand, I'll queue it up and we'll all stay in sync. Whole album is going to be played with a short intermission between discs. I'll let y'all know if the plans change.

Why don't you just make me stream it on a certain Arecibo stream? ;)

aww make it monday and maybe i could be there to hangout when it goes down

Would this be a bad time to adopt the Duke Nukem Forever sentiment of "It'll be released when its ready"? Yes? Oh, well, then let me say that it will be out SOMETIME today. (Most Likely)

We're operating on EST trying to coordinate everything but, as far as I am aware, we are as set as we can possibly be at this point. Just sit tight, enjoy the day, drink some purple DRANK, and celebrate NiGHTS' birthday in other ways until the release.