Videogame Messageboard Reaction Chart

prophetik music

Can i use that down the road?

Yes, you may. Go forth and seed the world of words with my... words. Wordiness. Wordnesity. Fuck, none of that looks right.

Just go use it.

That bit about 360 fans boycotting Halo 3 is lost upon me. What happened there..?

Halo is the mascot/flagship/exclusive of the exclusives title for the X-Box line. Having it go to another console would be the greatest betrayal of all, more than anything that ever happened before and will happen in the future.

Think about how when Final Fantasy 14 was announced for both the PS3 and the 360. The Sony fanboys freaked out. They called for boycotts, online petitions were signed, and Youtube videos were hastily made. Why? Because of the betrayal.

I was thinking this was going to be a comparison of different boards reacting to news.

e.g. OCRemix: Fairly reasonable discussion of a game or system's flaws and strengths VS GameFAQs: Psychotically swinging to one extreme or the other.

Someone should make that chart.

Its vernacular, you complacent abbatoir of omnipsychotic, esoteric and eccentuated appallation of spiritual defecation and pedantic marxoquism!

>:[

Angry disappointed face for teh win! LOL.

I would slap you, sir, but I have too much respect for a man that can spew that many fancy words in one sentence and still not convey anything meaningful.

My hat is off to you.

This is a pathetic console war between two behemoth corporations with horrible systems and a traditional videogame company that came out with dildoes.

I swear the great days of console wars were in the early 90's when I should have been playing outside instead.