OC ReMix @ PAX 2009!

Liontamer

Larry/Dave I'll try to catch you guys Sunday before the panel, I'll get there early in the morning so I can get my sunday badge and score some leftover sunday swag [and talk to the EVE Online guys!]. Maybe I'll even see you around inside there. I tried going into #ocremix to get your numbers but of course no one was available - if anyone from the OCR crew is there and also checking this thread, please PM me a number so I can find you guys easier :3 if not, I'll just sneak onto your panel.

Larry/Dave I'll try to catch you guys Sunday before the panel, I'll get there early in the morning so I can get my sunday badge and score some leftover sunday swag [and talk to the EVE Online guys!]. Maybe I'll even see you around inside there. I tried going into #ocremix to get your numbers but of course no one was available - if anyone from the OCR crew is there and also checking this thread, please PM me a number so I can find you guys easier :3 if not, I'll just sneak onto your panel.

Alright man, hope to see you!

You guys had a god damn awesome panel for us. Thanks for coming out to Seattle! For the last of the SF2HDR fights, you shouldn't have picked "Fingers", we had another crazy mofo right in the front row.

Anyway, shoutout to all the crew! (I was the dude with the black Megatokyo shirt that said, ゾンビ on it) And yes, I reregistered (I forgot my old login) just to post this.

I had an AMAZING time at PAX meeting old friends and new. It was heartbreaking having to split the time there between seeing people, seeing the con, seeing the city, and just relaxing! I easily could have spent a week there. Big thanks to everyone who attended the panel (even if you're just lurking), and it sounded like the people at PAX liked it, so hopefully it will be the first of many PAX appearances to come!