Anime

So I just got through the first 5ive episodes of 07-Ghost. And I'm loving it. It has the animation style as Code Geass, with the feel of Trinity Blood. Anyone else see this one yet?

I do. It has a great atmosphere, even if it feels a bit too shonen-ish. There's a LOT of training for the Bishop exam and all...

Otherwise it's a pretty good watch. Though it's one of like 40 anime I'm following..

Oh Brushfire!!! :tomatoface::tomatoface:

Anyway, Anime doesn't need quality control, you just have to get used to the idea that it is alot simpler than Western Style animation, and yet more complex at the same time, anime uses roughly 1/3 of the frames used in a Western animation, and yet can do so much more...Anime just acts more realistic, most cartoons are out there, strange, crazy, meant to be diverse, most animes act as though they were filmed...kinda like a movie or TV show...and there are some great animation styles in anime, you just haven't found one that you like, or you let your creative side die...besides, anime characters are fun to imitate...I'd like to get angry someday and have my head take up an entire frame...

Oh Brushfire!!! :tomatoface::tomatoface:

Anyway, Anime does need quality control. Anime just acts more realistic, most cartoons are out there, strange, crazy, meant to be diverse,

Realistic eh?

Is that why physics are all poopy in every anime. Also all anime has those stupid freakout things where d00ds get punched really far and stuff.

Totally realistic.

How about that anime where d00ds fight at redicualously high power levels never seen before. Totally realistic.

I know I am splitting hairs but still.

Anime needs quality visuals, a coherent plot, and three dimensional characters. Most only get 1 of 3 right. And it usually isn't #2.

Realistic eh?

Is that why physics are all poopy in every anime. Also all anime has those stupid freakout things where d00ds get punched really far and stuff.

Totally realistic.

How about that anime where d00ds fight at redicualously high power levels never seen before. Totally realistic.

I know I am splitting hairs but still.

Anime needs quality visuals, a coherent plot, and three dimensional characters. Most only get 1 of 3 right. And it usually isn't #2.

I was talking style, not anywhere in that did I mention storyline, plot, or action sequences, anime is more linear in the fact that it produces realistic looking backdrops, buildings, places, and in some instances, normal people...it also adds texture, and regardless of your opinion of it, it's everywhere, most RPG's these days follow Anime storylines, or use Anime for the cutscenes and such, you cannot deny it's popularity, if you don't agree with it, than you don't have to watch it. Plain as that, I'm not holding a gun to your head and turning Sy Fy on Monday nights so you can watch it.