Anime

so that's just as inaccurate as someone who likes Anime because the characters actually seem MORE human than they do in live action TV/Film? That's my main reason for liking anime, I like the characters better, and the themes...I only brought in the thought of realism because anime as a genre is alot more realistic than Bugs Bunny...geez, I was just making a point...

And Brushfire, I'm sorry I got on your ass about it, okay bud...

I don't know about anime being realistic, but they have much more liberty to experiment than almost any other medium and still be accepted in the mainstream for it.

Also, since it IS animation, there usually are none of the celebrity image politics game like in many actual TV shows. Though there's still some seiyuu/voice actor drama.

No I'm not 5 years old, I just edited the post because I was throwing knives at a certain pretentious, full of himself ass *cough*DarkeSword*cough* and I changed it because it was kind of harsh...I can't stand people that judge other people, and I especially can't stand people with their nose in the air...which, from what I hear alot on the forums is that pretentious, full of himself ass definitely thinks he's too good to even join a discussion without throwing an insult at someone.

No I'm not 5 years old, I just edited the post because I was throwing knives at a certain pretentious, full of himself ass *cough*DarkeSword*cough* and I changed it because it was kind of harsh...I can't stand people that judge other people, and I especially can't stand people with their nose in the air...which, from what I hear alot on the forums is that pretentious, full of himself ass definitely thinks he's too good to even join a discussion without throwing an insult at someone.

Protip: DarkeSword is a bad choice of person to call a pretentious ass.

You shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses.

It looks like Darkesword is just calling it how it is heh.

Well it depends

What are you looking for, action? slice of life? romance? it's hard to say just "anime" since it's not really a genre, it's just a medium.

I mean I could tell you to watch what I'm watching, Sketchbook Full Color'S, but I dunno if you like slow meandering plot involving girls with social anxiety disorders and cats.

I do though. so fucking cute I could just die