Anime

yeah, but what I did and what I'm doing now are two completely different things...I don't like being insulted, and I don't like throwing insults...I've seen something in Offtop go completely out of hand, and after that, insulting people only makes things worse, so therefore I'm just going to post and enjoy myself.

You should apologize.

Black Lagoon is very, very good.

Also Miname Ke is the only one of those things I listed that I'd describe as slice-of-life.

Wasn't referring to you specifically with that comment; Lucky Star was mentioned last page and it's certainly a slice of life anime, at least. Although I was under the impression that Chobits and Great Teacher Onizuka were both pretty slice-of-life-y (though the former being "slice of life with a person-shaped computer android thing"), but I haven't seen them so I'll take your word for it.

Basically I'm just asking for anything with some funny moments that isn't too serious.

Oh? Well, in that case, try FLCL if you haven't already. I also watched the first few episodes of a series called Slap Up Party: Arad Senki a few months ago and that seemed to fit the bill, though I haven't watched past episode 5 or so so I have no idea if it eventually gets more serious, like a lot of anime tend to.

I can read quite well, thank you very much, I would know, I've been reading books bigger than your head since I was 9 years old...

anyways...

Chobits could be considered slice-of-life, but it's also a lesson in abstinence...XD

Be a boastful little prat isn't really going to impress many people, you're just going to make them pick on you more.

I can read quite well, thank you very much, I would know, I've been reading books bigger than your head since I was 9 years old...

anyways...

Chobits could be considered slice-of-life, but it's also a lesson in abstinence...XD

Dude have you seen the size of atmuh's head? IT IS HUGE!

also chobits is that anime where the aliens come, but they're all like female love slaves right. because that was a hot anime

You're close Zero, but also quite far off (that one's Dear S btw) Chobits takes place in the future where people invent human replica computers known as Persocoms to replace actual human relationships (other than actually having children of course) and it tells the story of a young man who finds the ultimate model known as a Chobit, who unlike other models doesn't have a reset button in her ear, but rather, it's located in her hoo-hah...unfortunately, resetting a Persocom gives them a whole new personality, hence the lesson in abstinence.

I'm digging all this awesome anime discussion in this thread guys.

It's awesome.

it could easily be fixed if one person would just stop carrying on

BUT ANYWAYS

i havent watched anything of haruhi season 2

is it all subbed or what i havent really been following anything