What You Know About Sonic (mashups!)

Jaybell

Hello! One day I was bored and made a lot of mashups with hip-hop and Sonic music, and I felt like sharing them WITH THE WORLD. It's pretty short, with about seven songs clocking in at 15 minutes.

Now, I'm no Norwegian Recycling; these are not perfect by any means. There's some volume weirdness going on sometimes and the sound quality isn't always the best unfortunately. Remember, I basically cranked 'em out over the course of a day cause I had nothing better to do. So if you happen to like 'em regardless: great! If not, well, don't say I didn't warn you.

Link: http://drop.io/yibg1qo

Hello! One day I was bored and made a lot of mashups with hip-hop and Sonic music, and I felt like sharing them WITH THE WORLD. It's pretty short, with about seven songs clocking in at 15 minutes.

Now, I'm no Norwegian Recycling; these are not perfect by any means. There's some volume weirdness going on sometimes and the sound quality isn't always the best unfortunately. Remember, I basically cranked 'em out over the course of a day cause I had nothing better to do. So if you happen to like 'em regardless: great! If not, well, don't say I didn't warn you.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=480SFAQE

... I don't know what to say. You just put random audio clips of guys rapping about god knows what over the original songs. It's not even in rhythm.

Not exactly something I'd put in Workshop ReMixes, I'd put it in Workshop Originals/Other.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump de bump. I went back and re-recorded them and so now sync and volume issues are mostly gone, and I also made a few new mashups. There are still a few eff-ups but overall I'm much much happier with it than the earlier version. The link has been updated in the first post.

Bombs over Green Hill - good but it needs more drums than just the 8-bit ones! and the chorus is slighty out of sync (i know you probably know this but still)

Kanye Night Zone - nooooooooooooooo why is it edited? and again, this would sound PHAT with Gold Digger's drums!

Knuckles got Seoul - this is hawt...until 1:00 when the other drum things came in from the original source. other than that, best so far!

Crank dat Robo-otnik - fits pretty good, unfortunately it's soulja boy and gets annoying real fast

Fear of ur mom - hahah, yeaaahhhh booiii!

99 Balloons - jay-z sounds like he got a little younger...it goes slighty off at 0:48...and it feels like it stays that way the rest of the time, but i don't know for sure

what u know bout shit - more edited, boooo. and the main melody is kinda yeouch on the ears

-=-=-=-

for not usually doing mash-ups, this was pretty good. best in my opinion was knuckles, robotnik, and mobius.

good shtuff

Whoops, I changed the url but the actual link led to the old megaupload version. The link should now actually be updated.

Unfortunately yeaaaah boiiii got sacrificed but I think the rest of the song works better as a result.

That one and 99 problems were problem tracks for me because I couldn't get 'em to sync right but now they should be mostly okay.

Also sometimes I could only find clean acapellas and it made me ]: