Post-Wii Commericalized Gaming

DJMetal

To me, achievement points can be a good way to add replay value to an already great game. I've played through all my games once or twice already, and trying to get that one crazy thing makes me go back for a third time which then gets me thinking "wow, what a great game."

They're not necessary, but I think they add fun. I think the key is to really make it something challenging.

To me, achievement points can be a good way to add replay value to an already great game. I've played through all my games once or twice already, and trying to get that one crazy thing makes me go back for a third time which then gets me thinking "wow, what a great game."

They're not necessary, but I think they add fun. I think the key is to really make it something challenging.

Well, I don't hate them, I just don't get all OCD over them. Granted, I did get them all in Banjo Kazooie. And I'll probably get them all in Monkey Island.

If they're possible to attain without being a strain, then I'll try to get them.