Nice Marriage Andy & Jill! (Pics posted)

anosou

I got a lot of pics - including the blurry pics and the Saturday night pics, I took 1.4 GB worth of pics (603 pics). I'll post some of them a little later including a link to the original pics in a rar, but here's some pics I put up so far: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2202994&id=8105472&l=dc4ee83215
Good god, man. Just a little trigger happy there? :wink:

I got a lot of pics - including the blurry pics and the Saturday night pics, I took 1.4 GB worth of pics (603 pics). I'll post some of them a little later including a link to the original pics in a rar, but here's some pics I put up so far: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2202994&id=8105472&l=dc4ee83215

Thanks for this. I enjoyed looking through all of them.

Hey everyone... Thank you so much for all your well wishes!

Needless to say, we had an incredible weekend. There was a DOWNPOUR half an hour before the wedding ceremony, but it stopped just a few minutes ahead of time, and the weather was gorgeous from that point on. :D

Thank you to all our OCR buddies that came, and of course to the performers! You all made the reception - and the weekend as whole - truly memorable. The other guests were raving about your musical talents! We miss you already.

Larry, you're the best. Thank you for being our MC!

We will be sharing professional photos from our photographer, video footage, and some behind-the-scenes shots from other festivities. But first... to Vancouver! ^_~

And to my new husband: I love you.

Hey everyone... Thank you so much for all your well wishes!

Needless to say, we had an incredible weekend. There was a DOWNPOUR half an hour before the wedding ceremony, but it stopped just a few minutes ahead of time, and the weather was gorgeous from that point on. :D

Thank you to all our OCR buddies that came, and of course to the performers! You all made the reception - and the weekend as whole - truly memorable. The other guests were raving about your musical talents! We miss you already.

Larry, you're the best. Thank you for being our MC!

We will be sharing professional photos from our photographer, video footage, and some behind-the-scenes shots from other festivities. But first... to Vancouver! ^_~

QFT

Nah, but seriously, I feel exactly the same way. Besides the rain I'd say the day was as perfect as could be. Some mushy stuff; my heart was beating out of my chest as I saw Jill in her gown for the first time, slowly walking down the aisle toward me. I mean that in a good way of course! I couldn't help but stare into her eyes with a big, goofy grin for most of the ceremony. It really reminded me of how I felt when we first started dating.

As for the reception, I'm really glad it all turned out well, and I want to extend a BIG thanks to the people that helped me set up before the ceremony. The sound guys put the PA in the wrong place and we had to scramble to basically fix things at the last minute, but Larry, Jeremy, Brandon, Doug Will and Michael (not an OCReMixer, but a good friend and awesome musician nonetheless) saved the day. Nice Teamwork!

Anyway, I hope everyone that attended had as much FUN as we did, both before, during and after the main ceremony and festivities, and to those that weren't there, we'll see you at the next meetup!

--

And to my new husband: I love you.

To pixytracks: pics please a/s/l??

(I love you too!)