Mega Man X3: Seahorse and Buffalo

Daemon Gildas

These tunes sounded fine in their day, but I always thought the tunes themselves were really memorable. Particularly Blizzard Buffalo, I think you could make a really interesting piano piece if you had the time and willpower. Toxic Seahorse (or was it Acid?) I think would just sound great if redone in a grittier, slowed-down rock soundtrack (who knows, if I ever get some decent equipment, I may try for it myself).

That whole soundtrack is very sweet and under-remixed. Someday I may take a shot at something, but not right now :P. Show off your Buffalo song when you can, Level 99 - we'd love it for sure :).

I agree with this. Awesome soundtrack and so underappreciated by remixers. Beatdrop is the only one who showed some love I believe. I'd also like more Crush Crawfish and Gravity Beetle remixes. Recently, M-H made an awesome rock remix of the latter in the recent Dwelling of Duels.

http://dod.vgmix.com/past/2009-07-july/

• 1 year later...

Well, on the upcoming album there are TWO Buffalo remixes (one of which is Lv 99's fabled remix). There was supposed to be a Toxic Seahorse remix by Zircon and Lv 99, as well, but by the looks of it that one fell through. Hopefully that album will be available to you in April sometime.

On the other hand, there are two excellent Toxic Seahorse remixes in the WIP forums. Check em' out.