Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove - History

Brandon Strader

BLue = Finished WIP

EHrm... THis doesn't look right. HOw can a WIP be FInished? DOesn't that make it a non-WIP? JUst asking. TOtally not trying to point out any errors. :P

Oh and who is this "TheVargrance"? ANy relation to "The Vagrance"? :D

Everybody get your tracks going, this is a project I'm thinking could be done fast. ...unlike certain other projects, for which you should also get your tracks done. If you're on that project. :P

Edited by Rozovian

EHrm... THis doesn't look right. HOw can a WIP be FInished? DOesn't that make it a non-WIP? JUst asking. TOtally not trying to point out any errors. :P

Oh and who is this "TheVargrance"? ANy relation to "The Vagrance"? :D

Everybody get your tracks going, this is a project I'm thinking could be done fast. ...unlike certain other projects, for which you should also get your tracks done. If you're on that project. :P

Finished wip means the track itself is finished, but it's still open to changes until the end of the project.

I'll PM you

EDIT: Rozo, all the randomness was corrected. Thanks for pointing out :-D

Edited by John Revoredo

Wow, LuZiA, you weren't kidding when you said you were coming back in full force!

Audio Fidelity/John Revoredo: I'll have my ideas to both of you by the end of this upcoming long weekend. Time got sucked away again but I should have some once I get myself situated. I think I'll experiment with Logic for this one and see how that new Amp-thingy in it works.

• 2 weeks later...
ROUGH WIP DUE DATE - December 1st

..Really? You made it the EXACT same day the 1st WIPs for NiGHTs are due in? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

:tomatoface: I'm just yanking yer chain. Seriously though, I'm just giving fair warning that one of two things are going to happen: either the WIP will be in WAAAAY ahead of schedule, or if it gets to around that time I may ask for the smallest of extensions if I get overwhelmed with NiGHTs stuff.

..Really? You made it the EXACT same day the 1st WIPs for NiGHTs are due in? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

:tomatoface: I'm just yanking yer chain. Seriously though, I'm just giving fair warning that one of two things are going to happen: either the WIP will be in WAAAAY ahead of schedule, or if it gets to around that time I may ask for the smallest of extensions if I get overwhelmed with NiGHTs stuff.

hmm... both those are fine in my opinion... getting it done early is the preferred option... :P

Anything goes tho with the wip so if you have something, post it.

As for the extension, ask john I suggest if you want one... :D

• 1 month later...

ALRIGHT, so I've been pretty behind on my serious-song-makings, but I've got some free time now. So depending on the way my day goes today (after I wake up of course) I should either have a delicious WiP by the end of today/tomorrow, or a satisfactory, less flavorful WiP by the end of today/tomorrow. I'll be working on both this and my Boss Themes WiP, but I'm determined to get this WiP done ASAP.

Hm, from the looks of the progress here, I say it deserves to be in the Projects forum.

Anyhoo, The Albatross is unclaimed, and I think it deserves an epic metal remix (with orchestral elements?)

Count me in.

Ok cool, I'll notify john to update the first post :D

Thats the whole tracklist claimed :D

Going swimmingly so far... :P

Edited by WillRock