Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove - History

Brandon Strader

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure Will already has the same level of decision-making power on this project, plus he might be equally busy with uni work right now.

Juan had a string of badluck with his computer recently, so he may need some time to get back up and running before he can resume his duties.

Last time I checked, he was determined to get this album done, so just give the man a break. After all, he's not a Bionic ...none of us are. :-D

I'm pretty sure Will already has the same level of decision-making power on this project, plus he might be equally busy with uni work right now.

Juan had a string of badluck with his computer recently, so he may need some time to get back up and running before he can resume his duties.

Last time I checked, he was determined to get this album done, so just give the man a break. After all, he's not a Bionic ...none of us are. :-D

Even MORE bad luck with his computer? That's not good. He was having computer issues over the Summer as well.

I mean, as long as he's determined to get the project done, great. It'd be cool if he bumped Willrock up to acting director until his computer problems and school are finished.

Hey, I just wanna say that I still intended to work on my track. I've had a few small setbacks that aren't really worth talking about, and I also want to work extra hard to present something with a decent amount of polish right off the bat. I've been making throwaway tracks for so long that I think I've become lazy in that regard. Anyways, I love the source tune I selected, and I am definitely going to put effort into a remix. 8)

Even MORE bad luck with his computer? That's not good. He was having computer issues over the Summer as well.

I mean, as long as he's determined to get the project done, great. It'd be cool if he bumped Willrock up to acting director until his computer problems and school are finished.

The computer is FINALLY fixed. When you make your own computer, you gotta be careful about possible component incompatibilities, and check if the components were handled properly during shipping (for instance, my 3d card was broken, because there was no foam http://www.bestbag.com.mx/media/Foam$20Antiestatico.jpg in the box, so the card was broken while it was shipped).

Now I gotta get myself a 64-bit version of windows 7.

I know i haven't been around much, but third year of engineering demands a lot of work. But don't worry, this project will be finished . In the worst case, i'll pull out all my remaining wips in the summer vacation, and polish the whole album :-D My idea is to do at least one track these christmas.

EDIT : Now that i read the posts above, if Willrock wants, i can name him director. I don't mind, because i've been absent for a lot of time. However, I still answer questions at the forums, check the wips and provide criticism. All the posts you do on the bcforum reach my mail :D ATM, I guess im more like a really crappy assistant XD

Edited by John Revoredo

In that case, for now i'll take control as the main director of Bionic Commando if you don't mind john, its more ideal for everyone because i'm on ocr more than you... that said, feel free to step in when you have more time, i'm pretty busy myself :P

I'll get going with moving this thing forward.

EDIT: I'd like to welcome Benjamin Briggs aka cthonic to the project who has claimed the albatross!

Now we have a full tracklist claimed! :D

Deadline will be coming soon.

Edited by WillRock

Ok, first post updated.

Benjamin briggs is on the tracklist.

Im dropping the track "Map", because Nubioso's been very busy (so do i), so it's quite unrealistic thinking about finishing it.:whatevaa:

BTW, Willrock, you're director. I changed my role to "assistant". (...Let's hope in the future i can prove im worthy of being director again )

• 5 weeks later...

I might be interested in taking a shot at the map theme, depending on the atmosphere of your other tracks so far. What I have in mind would be a calm, mostly acoustic, sort of campfire-side tune. "Ok, We'll Stop For The Night" or something. Can't promise anything at this point so you don't need to stop looking for a less risky candidate to fill the slot. I won't expect you to trust me with anything until I have something to show.

Oh, and if you've already achieved your laid-back quota for the project, that's fine too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I might be interested in taking a shot at the map theme, depending on the atmosphere of your other tracks so far. What I have in mind would be a calm, mostly acoustic, sort of campfire-side tune. "Ok, We'll Stop For The Night" or something. Can't promise anything at this point so you don't need to stop looking for a less risky candidate to fill the slot. I won't expect you to trust me with anything until I have something to show.

Oh, and if you've already achieved your laid-back quota for the project, that's fine too.

It's good, we can have more than one remix per track. :-)

Ask Willrock about forum information.

• 2 weeks later...